Parallels Desktop Business Edition allows you to run Windows and Mac applications side by side. Choose your view to make Windows invisible while still using its applications, or keep the familiar Windows background and controls on your Mac. Whether you need to run Windows programs that don’t have Mac versions, or you’re making the switch from PC to Mac and need to transfer your data, Parallels Desktop has you covered.
- Powerful Performance: Run business-critical applications without compromise—Microsoft Office, Visual Studio®, Quicken®, and QuickBooks™ for Windows, Access, Project, Autodesk Revit® and Inventor, CorelDRAW, ArcGIS, Visio, QuickBooks™, Internet Explorer, Adobe Photoshop®, and Parallels Desktop Business Edition!
- Lightning Fast: Graphics and resource-hungry Windows applications run effortlessly without slowing down employee’s MacBook®, iMac®, Mac mini®, or Mac Pro®.
- Fits Into Security Standards: Join Windows to Active Directory and enforce corporate policies and guidelines, just as if virtual machines are physical PCs. New smart card reader support expands smart card authentication to Windows and macOS Parallels Desktop Business Edition.
- Protect Data in Windows: Add an additional layer of security by encrypting virtual machines and keeping their configuration password protected.
- Create Expiring Virtual Machines: Create time-bound, encrypted virtual machines that will automatically expire and lock at a defined time. Ensures additional security when corporate data is shared externally.
- Optimized for macOS Mojave (10.14): Up to date with the latest macOS release featuring Dark Mode, as well as security and privacy feature updates. Plus, from your Windows applications, seamlessly experience Quick Look and Continuity Camera with your iPhone®.