MediaHuman YouTube Downloader
It’s a handy application for those who found a favorite music video or trailer of a new movie and wants to keep it on their computer for viewing offline. Or you need to download a video lesson/tutorial. Our video downloader is an ideal solution for this kind of task. Using our program you can simply download an entire YouTube playlist or channel at once and watch it whenever and wherever you want.
- fixed parse of Lbry/Odysee videos
- fixes for parse of Soundcloud users and tabs
- fixed parse of Bing search
- improved load of tracking list
- some download improvements
- Playlists and channels: The program supports downloading all videos of a playlist or a channel. And there’s also an option to track the selected channel or playlist and download new clips as they are uploaded.
- Add to iTunes: You can configure the program to automatically add downloaded movies to your iTunes library. You can also pick a playlist where the downloaded video should be added.
- HQ, HD, 4K, or 8K: The program supports all available resolutions, be that 720p, 1080p, 4K, or 8K. The choice is up to you. Unlike online video downloaders, the app downloads any resolution with audio.
- Monitor the clipboard: The program keeps an eye on the clipboard and as soon as it spots a supported link there, it automatically adds this video to the download queue.
- Quality of the original: You can choose to save videos in the original quality (usually in MP4 format), without any modifications. In this case, the clip you get is exactly the same as the one its author uploaded.
- Simple tag editor: The app automatically detects the artist and the title of a video and saves them to the downloaded file. And you can easily change them later.
- Not just YouTube: The program supports Vevo.com, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Facebook, UOL, VKontakte, SoundCloud, TikTok, and a lot of other sites. So you can download videos from these websites as easily as you do from YouTube.
- Drag & Drop: The app features 100% drag&drop support. Just drag the link to a video with your mouse and drop it to the main window of the program, or to its dock icon on Mac.
- Multi-language interface: The app is translated into Arabic, Armenian, Azerbaijani, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Taiwan), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Esperanto, French, German, Greek, Hebrew (Israel), Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil), Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Vietnamese.
- Internet connection
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 2003, Windows XP for PC systems (32bit/64bit)
- macOS 10.14 (Mojave), macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS 10.12 (Sierra), OS X 10.11 (El Capitan), OS X 10.10 (Yosemite), OS X 10.9 (Mavericks), OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion), Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- Ubuntu Linux 14.04+
- About 70 Mb of free hard drive space