Audition is a comprehensive toolset that includes multitrack, waveform, and spectral display for creating, mixing, editing, and restoring audio content. This powerful audio workstation is designed to accelerate video production workflows and audio finishing – and deliver a polished mix with pristine sound.
Adobe Audition 2023 is a powerful Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) program for creating (recording), precision editing, mixing and finishing audio. The program provides a comprehensive toolset to create, edit, and mix audio content. It is designed to accelerate video production workflows, includes multitrack, waveform, and spectral display. Adobe Audition is an advanced audio processing tool featuring multitrack and non-destructive editing environment. It allows you to perform non-destructive operations in real-time, surround sound mixing, work with multiple tracks and unlimited simultaneous tracks. In addition, it also provides additional plugins such as noise reduction and FFT equalization.
Adobe Audition 2023 provides new powerful timesaving features that enhance your audio quality and overall efficiency of editing audio. The new onboarding experience offers new series guided walkthroughs of common tasks to navigate the core functionality and capabilities with ease. Audition CC Full Version offers you the most robust audio toolkit and all the essential Sound panel to make common adjustments with ease.
- Record, edit, and integrate music clips
- Add oomph to your audio
- Create a podcast
- DeReverb & DeNoise effects
- On-clip gain control and waveform scaling
- Effects and presets migration
- Improved multitrack performance
- Add album art in MP3 files
- Support for Mackie HUI devices
- Visual keyboard shortcut editor
- Multichannel audio workflows
- Direct export from Audition with Media Encoder
- Remixing and adjusting song duration
- Pitch Bender and Pitch Shifter effects
- Click/Pop Eliminator and DeClicker effects
- Frequency band splitter
- Control surface support and parameter automation
- Processor: Multicore processor with 64-bit support
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10 (64 bit) version 1703 or higher.
- RAM: 4GB of RAM
- Hard disk space: 4GB of available hard-disk space for installation; plus additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- Monitor resolution: 1920×1080 or larger display
- OpenGL: OpenGL 2.0 capable system
- Sound card: Sound card compatible with ASIO protocol, WASAPI, or Microsoft WDM/MME
- Control surface support: USB interface and/or MIDI interface may be required for external control surface support (see manufacturer’s specifications for your device)
- CD burning: Optical drive is used for CD burning (optional)